Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Friends........................

cid:<a href=image001.jpg@01CAEAC2.60F8E600" />

Its friendship.......
When a person calls u by a
stupid name and never by ur own name.....
When they always get angry, whenever u tell them that u r busy and cant reply...
When they tell u everything about themselves even if its embarrassing...
When they come to c u, whenever they get a chance....
When u argue with each other on stupid things and then end up laughing....
Celebrate with ur friends......

cid:<a href=image002.jpg@01CAEAC2.60F8E600" width="500" />

Friendship   is not about “I m sorry “  its about   “abbe  teri  galti hai “  

Friendship   is not about “I m there for u  “  its about   “kahan marr gaya saale  “  

Friendship   is not about “I understand “  its about   “sab teri wajah se hua Kamine  

Friendship   is not about “I care for u  “  its about   “kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga “  

Friendship   is not about “I m happy for ur success   “its about   “chal party de saale“  

Friendship   is not about “I love that girl“  its about   “saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hai “  
Friendship   is not about “R u coming for outing tomorrow
  “ its about   “ nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai “


Friendship   is not about “Get well soon
  “ its about   “ Itna piyega toh yehi hoga“  

Friendship   is not about “All the best for ur career“ its about  
bahut   hua, abhi toh switch mar saale“

cid:<a href=image006.jpg@01CAEAC2.60F8E600" />

It's amazing when strangers become friends, but its sad when friends become strangers. I never want to lose u my friend!  
I met u as a stranger.
Now i have u as a friend.
I hope we meet in our next walk of life where friendship never ends.


That's My Friend

Thanks

Posted via email from tthakker's posterous

No comments: